Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Can I just say......

I have the best husband. I have a rather horrid case of the flu today made exponentially worse by the fact that i'm 30 weeks pregnant and haven't been able to sleep well in weeks. This morning Mr. Wonderful ( aka- the hubby) shut off my alarm clock, got all 3 of the kids dressed, fed  and off to school - a huge pain for one person since they each catch the bus at a different time. He then went grocery shopping, cleaned the kitchen, did laundry and made a fantastic pot of vegetable beef soup- his first attempt  and I was scared but it's delicious. He did all of this whilst entertaining the 2 little ones (3 and 18 mo).
I don't always appreciate how greatly God has blessed me with this man. I really need to work on that. To kick off my endeavor to " look like love" I need to begin with the man who deserves it the most- the man God created just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment