Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I am so excited about all of the great things God is doing in my life lately! Namely in my marriage

with our children

 and my cake business

I am so blessed! Unfortunately, I have found myself very busy and writing has not been high on my list of priorities. I am going to try to be more intentional about it.
For now I will just leave you with a quick reading recommendation. We were honored to have Benny Proffitt, founder of First Priority Strategies and author, speak at a family conference at our church, Grace Fellowship, two weeks ago and the stuff he shared was very powerful! I highly recommend his book Charting the Course: the first Priority of Parenting to parents and those who will one day become parents. His words of insight have helped me to make big changes in our family already.
 Have you read it? What are you reading?

http://www.amazon.com/Charting-Course-Benny-Proffitt/dp/0976006634

4 comments:

  1. Amanda, that's a great looking cake! I've been more into pies lately, but I do love a pretty cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I have taken an extended break but i'm excited to be back. Thank you for sharing your blog- I really enjoyed reading it and look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jean- I don't actually eat cake very often, I'm a pie girl myself but sugar is my favorite medium right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love u a lot Amanda family from Laura

    ReplyDelete